Personal training has become a real ‘thing’ in the last 10 years. The number of Personal Trainers in the fitness industry has boomed, alongside on-line ‘apps’ and lifestyle coaches. It’s all very positive but finding someone that suits you can be a challenge as the choices can be intimidating and the guidance so small.
I may be able to offer you something different, should you fall into the following – less typical – categories that I target:
- If you have had trauma via surgery or illness or pain due alterations to your body such as metal pins etc, or you have joints /muscles that that simply don’t behave as they used to, I may be able to help.
- The journey between being discharged from medical care but jumping back to conventional gym or classes and exercise can be scary > i.e.; what pain should you ‘work through’ and what should make you stop and adapt? I can help you through that barrier.
- If you are daunted by exercise; maybe you have simply have never liked exercise but you know you need to do it – especially if you are a mature novice –I may be able to help you find something you like and will maintain without you having to become a gym bunny or a runner.
- If you want specific and targeted training for an area of your body I specialise in:
- *Abdominals & pelvic diaphragm after childbirth /surgery/accident/injury etc
- *Spinal strength & protection – also as above
- *Gait and Posture – awareness, correction and improvement
My personal training will also include access to other trusted colleagues such as naturapaths, nutritionists, chiropractors, physios, and fellow instructors that I work alongside.
If any of the above rings true with you, please make contact. A consultation will always result in something positive.
Personal training charges: for details please see Timetables and charges page